• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunting Benefit for Youth

I have put together a fundraising benefit at Traxler’s Hunting Preserve in LeCenter, MN on October 21st, to assist the Sheriff’s Youth Program of Minnesota in there continuing need for funding to help the more than 1800 youth they serve annually. I realize that you are very busy, but would be honored and delighted if you could join us on that day with a group, or in sponsorship or an item for the raffle or auction. I guarantee you that you will have a fantastic day of shooting along with delicious food and remember all donations(tax deductable) and proceeds help the youth that SYP serves

The Sheriffs Youth Programs of Minnesota (SYP) is a child-care agency that provides a multitude of services to Minnesota’s most valuable asset—ITS CHILDREN! Begun in 1965 with a residential program in Austin, they have expanded over the years to include a variety of services that meet the changing needs of our society. Ranging from Residential Care to Short-Term Consequences, from Group Home to Day Treatment, and from Family Foster Care to Aftercare, SYP maintains a cutting edge approach to the variety of needs that families and referring counties present.
To recieve more information, please contact me at the email below and thank you in advance for your generosity.

[email protected]

http://www.sheriffs-youth-program.org/

Thanks
Dave

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

This is a very worhtwhile cause.

If you can help sponsor this event by donating prizes it would be very much appreciated. Just e-mail Dave at his e-mail address above or let him know here.

Anything at all will do. Please consider being generous for this cause.