• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Metro LETS Season Totals

Seasons Final Standings
1)Walleye Wackers 86 74.1
2)Jighead 85 70.5
3)Trouble Hooks 83 100.8
4)fishhead/Sam 77 108.1
5)Lance/Rob 67 56.4
6)Scott/Jim 67 42.8
7)Carpsnaggers 63 42.0
8)Bill/Marty 56 54.0
9)Balsam Lake Bandits 56 38.3
10)Neises 54 25.2
11)Team Hogg 35 20.7
12)Team Lucky 35 14.7

Thanks to everyone for the good time this season.I honestly had a blast!
The league turned out to be a close bunch of fishing buddies.Exactly what it was designed to do,to get out and learn some new waters and new techniques while making freinds.It was nice to see that a lot of teams helped each other out by prefishing toghether and teaching each other new techniques.
I made a lot of freinds this year. smile.gif

I really enjoyed this league - it was great getting to meet everyone and having a chance to fish some waters that I have never been on before. Odd thing was - we did considerably better on waters that I had not fished before than on the ones that I did have experience fishing????? Looking forward to next year, meeting the new teams and fishing a fresh batch of lakes.

Thanks everyone - and thanks Dennis for taking the horns and guiding us through the first year.