• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Metro LETS,White Bear Results

White Bear Results

1)Jighead 18.7
2)fishhead/Sam 17.3
3)Trouble Hooks 16.8
4)Carpsnaggers 9.7
5)Scott/Jim 8.6
6)Walleye Wackers 8.4
7)Rob/Terry 6.2
8)Neises 5.6
9)Team Hogg --
10) Team Lucky --

Well another blistering hot day for the Metro boys!
Even with the heat I think the day truned out pretty good for everyone except Lucky.Just can't call a day when you get a hook stuck into the bone of your finger with a pike shaking around is a good day.Not to mention an afternoon trip to Urgent Care! OUCH!

Sam and I had one of our better days fishing shallow for bass with live frogs.We figured with the pressure that the lake recieves that live bait was going to be our best presentation.In the afternoon we tried to get our pike but only found a few and of course they were all too small!

Ya I gotta change my name. That was NOT lucky. When that happened we had already caught 15 bass (only 1 keeper) had a follow by a huge muskie, caught several sunnies(1 on a Baby 1 minus)and that was the 4th pike.
Finally we were on fish, and then THAT happens! Gotta change my name.
Lucky

Hey by the way I had a great time this year despite every thing from my partner vanishing into thin air to fish hooks in the finger. Met a lot of good people. Also a special thanks to WWG and Paul for letting me fish with them on Prior.
Lucky