• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

L.E.T.S. Dates are set!

This year was a tough calendar year to work with since this is a multi-species league and we had to plan around all open seasons for some species and, of course, holidays.

The dates for 2004 are the following:

June 5-6
June 26-27
July 24-25
August 28-29

Lake order will be chosen at a later date. (The lakes that were voted on will be Pokegama-Grand Rapids, Cass, Le Homme Dieu and Bemidji mystery lakes).

Some teams may have a conflict with the June 5th weekend, so please don't let that discourage you from not joining next year! You can always find a substitute teammate...

I can't wait for next summer!!!

My folks said you are all welcome here again next year for both the Bemidji Mystery lakes event and the Cass event if you don't mind the little drive.

Only 9 months....

Clueless - -

[This message has been edited by cluelessfisherman (edited 09-09-2003).]

Chuck,
Any word on lake order?
I need to reserve my families cabin for the Pokegama event. We do have room for about 6 teams to stay with us...some will need to tent it but there is room in the cabin too.

You beat me to it Tom. I will get the whole rules updated and post all the information for the '04 season shortly.

The lake order for the 2004 season is.....

June 5-6: Cass Lake
June 26-27: Le Homme Dieu, Alexandria
July 24-25: Bemidji Mystery
August 28-29: Pokegama (Grand Rapids)

[This message has been edited by CD (edited 11-04-2003).]

I believe Paul and I already discussed this at the Ground Round a couple weeks ago. From what I recall (it was a long night) we don't see an issue as the PWT will be over by Saturday. Plus, it will help us key into walleyes pre-fishing Friday. grin.gif

Why would it be a problem?

I never said it would be a problem for our event, what I am saying is that it might be an inconvienience to those who want to pre-fish. Immagine trying to find a parking spot for your rig? I won't be pre-fishing regardless, but I know some of you will be...was just looking out for my fellow league members.

Yea Chuck, I might just drive up there with the spotting scope and check out the fishing from shore!!...LOL

We'll be starting a thread pretty soon about how one can join, etc.
Every year, we have teams that have never fished together form up. It's a great way to make new friends!
Also, if you cant find someone to team up with, teams are alwyas looking for subs if something unexpected comes up, so that may be an option as well.