• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

picksbigwagon

HSO Deer Photo's

3 hours ago, Lunker said:

Nice deer everyone. Here is  mine from Wisconsin gun season yesterday afternoon. 

IMG_20161120_160955721_HDR.jpg

Wait what? So, I'm up in a blizzard for the last weekend of MN and your hunting in green grass still?  I hate you! :angry:

Nice Deer though. :)

2 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Wait what? So, I'm up in a blizzard for the last weekend of MN and your hunting in green grass still?  I hate you! :angry:

Nice Deer though. :)

Haha, yea it's amazing what a couple hours of North/south travel will do. It was cold though. We had 40-50 mph gusts on opener. Sunday calmed down but still cold. Finally. I was tired of the November summer weather. And thanks, he wasn't a mature deer but had to make a quick decision as he was running from a neighboring property drive. I'm happy.