• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO Deer Photo's

3 hours ago, Lunker said:

Nice deer everyone. Here is  mine from Wisconsin gun season yesterday afternoon. 

IMG_20161120_160955721_HDR.jpg

Wait what? So, I'm up in a blizzard for the last weekend of MN and your hunting in green grass still?  I hate you! :angry:

Nice Deer though. :)

2 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Wait what? So, I'm up in a blizzard for the last weekend of MN and your hunting in green grass still?  I hate you! :angry:

Nice Deer though. :)

Haha, yea it's amazing what a couple hours of North/south travel will do. It was cold though. We had 40-50 mph gusts on opener. Sunday calmed down but still cold. Finally. I was tired of the November summer weather. And thanks, he wasn't a mature deer but had to make a quick decision as he was running from a neighboring property drive. I'm happy.

Age,Genetics, and what they rub on play  huge factors in horn color. But habitat plays a big role also.Canada has always been known to throw dark racks because they live in the big timber and aren't out in open much at all. Basically to some extent like Eyeguy said there horns don't see as much direct sunlight. 

👍 dont miss or you;ll stick that mailbox!!!!!😆

monday nigth i was driving back from St CLOUD at dusk, right by Rockville there were 6-7 deer walking 2 abreast down the grant in aid snowmobile that runs in the ditch!!!!! looked pretty cool. bet there plain tired of the deep snow!!!!!!