• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First Class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!!!!

Here's to another GREAT year! I had so much fun this year, we picked some great lakes, and the people that fished this year were unbelievable! What a great bunch of people! I want to thank Chuck and Wendy for there awesome hospitality! You guys have a beautiful home, and it worked out perfect for hosting this event! I want to extend a big thanks to your neighbors who allowed us to beach, and do our weighin on there shoreline. You guys are truly blessed to have such great neighbors!
A HUGE thanks goes out to Paul!!! I never realised how much work he puts in to the food for these events until we picked up the food for hime while he was vacationing on beautiful Lake of the Woods! How he can serve such great meals for the price of a happy meal at McDonalds I will never know, but he does it, and it is always the best food I have ever had! Thanks again Paul! you are not only one of the best cooks, but, you are also one of my closest friends! That is what these events are all about. The people I met this year and last year are truly unbelievable. I have made lifelong friends because of these events, and I thank each and every one of you! See ya next year!!!!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

I had a blast hosting this and my neighbors saved the weekend for us. I will pass the thanks onto them again.

It was cool you stuck around for another night Cory and Tracy. I just didn't want all the fun to end, even though we were all beat!!

I'm going out tonight and try to figure out how you and Team Clueless caught those muskies!!!!!!! I hope you guys aren't sending me on a wild goose chase on those spots! grin.gif

And the meal leftovers are great too! It might take me all week to eat it all. Again, thanks Paul for all the work. You really made good timing from I-Falls to my place in what...a few hours?? smile.gif

Special thanks also go to webmaster Chris and Dennis for the webpage, and photographer Bob who documents all our fun. Thanks guys for your efforts!!!!

[This message has been edited by CD (edited 08-26-2003).]

Awww!! Cory you're gonna get me all emotional now. Thanks buddy, you're the BEST!!!!

I would also like to send out a huge THANKS to Chuck and Wendy. It's not easy to open up your house to the scraggliest looking gang west of the Pecos' grin.gif , but they did it willingly and I think I can speak for all when I say a great time was had by all. Thanks again.

Look out next year - Here we come!!!!! I can't wait.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

What a fun year to be a part of LETS!!! Cory you hit the nail on the head! We had great lakes, great company, GREAT FOOD and great fishing. Its sad to realize that its going to be 8 months before we all get together to do this again.

A BIG thank you to Clueless and CD for hosting events, Tom for keeping us organized, Paul for the awesome grub, Chris for writing those checks and to my partner for draggin my hungover butt into the boat every morning!

Congrats to CD on taking first place overall for the year!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Congrats Team CD on your 1st place finish.

Bet they didn't tell you beforehand that those who place 1st have to take over the responsibility of being the next years President grin.gif

Tom has done a great job as President and he's been instrumental in getting LETS this far. You guys try juggling getting LETS started, wanting to compete in it and avoid the backroom talk that usually accompanies someone who tries to do it all.

Tom has done the hard stuff behind the scenes that most never see or even know about. I'm talking about from the very beginning when 3 of us met to just start it rolling. Without Tom there would be no LETS.

Hats off to you Tom. We all need to give Tom Herman a huge round of applause for getting everything this far. it was FAR from easy. Great job Tom and you will always have my utmost respect for a job well done.

Paul, what can we say about you that will do ya justice. Mr. Reliable, loyal to the core and ever helpful. Those of you who know Paul, also know that those words don't even come close to doing him justice when describing him. He even manages to keep things fun as well grin.gif

As for the rest of you, it's been great hearing about your participation, all the fun you've had, and new friendships formed.

That's what it's all about and you've really done it now. Stuck with all these new smelly fishheads as friends and the future fishing trips with them.

I hope to see most of you involved in the ICE Series that will be coming on soon. Format will be designed more for fun than competition.

Congratulations go out to all of you for participating. I'll bet all of you can say your life has been better for it. smile.gif

Thanx guys!
It was hard deciding not to accept any nomonations this year, but I realized that it was time to kick this fledgling from the nest. I know LETS is in good hands.
Chuck, if you need any advice or help, let me know.

I'll still be active on getting other chapters formed, hopefully we can get one going for next season, we'll just have to see where the interest level is at. Next season should fill up rather quickly once we make registration available.

I'll also be trying to organize a FM duck hunt this fall...I'll keep you all posted on that. If nothing else, we should definetly try to all get together this winter on a frozen lake somewhere.

Once again, a big thanx to all above for your hard work and hospitality, but formost a HUGE thanx to Rick for letting us run with this concept here at FM...Thanx bud!!

Also, we really need to, as a group, start to promote our sponsors from last season in every way, shape and form. Every chance you get, throw in some plugs for Woody, Mark at Bluewater and Jeff at Scenic. They followed through on their end, lets now live up to ours.

Cya next year!...as the HERMANATOR SAYS....
"I'll be back" grin.gif

This was my first year in the LETS atatewide league and I can't wait for the first event next spring. The lakes were sometimes difficult but fun to fish and the participants in the league are top notch. Thanks to Chuck and Clueless for letting us hang out and there places. Special thanks to Paul for the fabulous meals each Sat. night.

No doubt, this was the BEST year for LETS and it can only get better.

I can remember the day Tom started talking about this league a few years ago, and now look what it has turned into! Back then I didn't know diddly squat about fishing for multi-species and there were 2 events a few years ago I think I came up empty. I can't be more pleased to say that this site and LETS (primarily) has improved my fishing 110% thanks to many, many people here.

So, thanks Tom. I owe a lot of this fun and success to you bud. I recognize the work you had to accomplish to get this far.