• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Final results are posted for West Battle:

WestBattle1.JPG
WestBattle2.JPG
WestBattle3.JPG

Also a few house cleaning issues,

Chuck Nordahl (CD) was elected President for next year, I will be staying on as Vice Pres, Chris Graber (Grabs) will also be staying on as treasurer. Cory Frantzick was elected as weighmaster (new position).

Lakes for next year have been finalized. They are Cass Lake, Le Homme A Duie Chain (sp?) near Alex, Pokegama, and a mystery lake near the Bemidji area. Dates will be coming in a few weeks.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 08-25-2003).]

What a great year it was and it seemed that everyone had fun and caught lots of fish! It was a tight race for places on Battle, that's for sure!

Here is the overall standings for the year first with the overall placing points and overall pounds for the year:

CD/PP: 57 / 191.82
Tom/Mark/Dave/Chris: 56 / 190.69
Team Clueless: 53 / 172.56
Ron/Doug: 43 / 122.38
Ron/Steve: 42 / 115
Josh/Josh: 40 / 84.51
Frandowski: 34 / 77.01
Chris/Shawn: 34 / 72.1
BobO/Abby: 31 / 63.25
Lance/Tex: 16 / 37.38
Brian/Tyler: 8 / 9.81

The top five teams were awarded payouts for the year according to the payout schedule.

It's hard to believe that our season has come to an end so soon. It was a great year and it was good too see all of you again, and I met some great new people too.

Note from Tom: I added the other two partners who fished with me. Thanx guys for a great season.
[This message has been edited by CD (edited 08-26-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Tom Herman (edited 08-26-2003).]

Yes, the bonus points were added into the pounds. Tracey did a great job of writing the exact weight and writing in the bonus points seperately. Chris and I added everything together into that Excel program at the end of Saturday. I don't know what happened on Sunday, but I assume they did the same!

Paul,
Just curious - where/how are the bonus points tallied? Are they just added to the lbs? Do you have a way to verify if they are correct?

All the events were really a lot of fun! Looking forward to next year.