• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS Winni this weekend

Hey all,
Just a few reminders-

We will be taking off from Little Cutfoot Souix lake, right in front of our campground. From there you can fish the Cutfoot lakes or venture out into Big Winni itself.

Starting time will be Noon on Saturday so be there by 11am. If things change for some unforseen reason, I will try to contact all teams via cell phone. The access is not at the campground, but about a 1/4 mile down the road.

REMEMBER---- There is NO prefishing allowed the day of the tourney. This includes driving around the lake looking at your locator. A few teams did this on Bemidji...a big no-no.

any questions feel free to contact me on my cell.

See you up there!

------------------
>"////=<
Gull Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/gullguide
Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar
Bemidji-Ottertail
N.P.A.A. # 841

Also a reminder-
for those of you staying at the campground, check-out time is 1pm...yuck...so we'll need to break down and pack up early or during the lunch break and do the final weigh-in either at the access or another locale. We can decide this on Saturday.