• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I know its a liitle early but I am interested in some info as to what I have to do to secure a spot in next years state-wide LETS tourney. Any info and feedback appreciated. Tim (Mayfly)

Mayfly,..first off welcome!

Which LETS league are you interested in?
Statewide or Metro?

What part of the state do you live in?
I mention this because I welcome you and others to stop out and maybe attend one of the remaining events for this season.

Statewide will be fishing Winnie on July 26-27th, and then W. Battle Aug 23rd & 24th.

Now the Metro League has 3 events remaining
Waconia: July 20th
St. Croix: Aug 10th
White Bear: Sept 7th

Your welcome to attend a weigh-in, come fish an event, and for statewide your welcome to come spend the weekend with the guys to get a feel for the group and how the events are run. Would be a good way to "get your feet wet" before next season.

Otherwise for Statewide 2004 we will be selecting lakes at our last event at the end of August.

If you want more details about Statewide LETS please contact Tom Herman [email protected] and if you want more details about Metro LETS contact Dennis Steele [email protected]

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 07-08-2003).]