• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fall get together at Woody's on Rainy Lake

Well guys, after going to Woody's for our event at the beginning of June, Woody has invited us back up at a reduced lodging price for the fall. He is willing to give us 50% off of lodging, I am not completely sure what this equates to, but I will soon find out.

How many would be interested and what weekends DON'T work during the month of Sept?

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I would like to get up there as well. It would be nice to squeeze it in.

Can't join you guys. Heavy projects underway at that time and with pheasant opener (13th?), duck and goose hunting, fogettaboutit!

My boat usually goes on long term bed rest in September, that's how much time I have for fishing!

Sounds like fun though!!

Say, Cory, you better check with your insurance agent before you go back there!! LOL tongue.gif

OOOOOOO....
Duck hunting and fishing....sounds like fun.
If I can swing it, I can bring up all the dekes we'd need, but we'll have to check with Woody on where we can and cannot hunt since most of Rainy is in the National Park and there is no hunting allowed there.

Ok,..just got off the phone with Woody. He says fishing is currently really great and he is catching a lot of pigs right in front of the resort with jigs and leeches.

He is really excited about having us back and here are the details I recieved from him.

He is offering us 50% off of lodging from Sept 15th - Dec 15th. This is really cheap!
Minimum of 3 night stay. You can go out to the site to see the details and costs of each of the rooms he has: http://www.fairlyreliable.com/

Unfortunately he is already pretty well booked for the month of Sept., but the resort is completely open for the following dates:
Oct 2nd, 3rd & 4th - I can't go this weekend
Oct 9th, 10th & 11th
Oct 16th, 17th & 18th
Oct 30th, 31st & 1st

Now there are a few weekends in Sept that there are 2 of the four rooms open, if smaller groups wanted to go, but it would sure be a blast too book the entire resort for 3 nights. There is room for approximately 22 people at the resort.

What do we think?

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 06-27-2003).]

Sounds like a good time again. Would it be competitive or just for the fun of fishing together one last time before the snow flies? Count me in either way... Friday to Sunday whenever.