• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2nd Annual Miss Cat Gathering

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Sorry I missed this one boys. My Dad was very talkative and kept me pretty late. We did check out a few lakes in the Faribault area.

Its always nice to finally meet the people you've been talking to on here... Aquaman doesn't wear a cape and a mask smile.gif

Thanks Brian! Your welcome down this way anytime. Thats some really clean water compared to the Minnesota! I stopped by a spot on the way home last night and pulled out a 15lb Flathead...Did it again tonight..Not quite 15#. On White Mister Twisters!

WET NETS!

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Here are some pics generously sent by Walleye_GFA .... Thanks Walleye

Picture 1
2003-miss-gathering1.jpg

Picture 2
2003-miss-gathering2.jpg

Picture 3
2003-miss-gathering3.jpg

Picture 4
2003-miss-gathering4.jpg

Picture 5
2003-miss-gathering5.jpg

Picture 6
2003-miss-gathering6.jpg

Picture 7
2003-miss-gathering7.jpg

Picture 8
2003-miss-gathering8.jpg

Looks like a good time was had out there.

I had a great time!I just wish I could have stayed all night.Looks like you got a few more cats! smile.gif
It was fun just talking fishing and general BSin' with all that made it.I hope more attend the next get together in St Peter on the 28th!