• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pictures from LETS Statewide Events

If you have pictures from the Rainy Lake event that you would like to see posted, please e-mail them to me and I will put them on a webpage for all to see.

Try to minimize the size of the files before you send them if possible.

[email protected]

Pictures can be viewed here:
http://www.mnriverguidedfishing.com/LETSStatewide.html

I have some additions to make and will do so when I get more pics.

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 06-09-2003).]

Any Bemidji pics out there.

This page is starting to look like CD and Aaron's personal home page! Some one else out there ought to catch something bigger than this boys!

My digital camera got wet in the rain pre-fishing the Rainy event. I got it replaced and did take pictures at Bemidji - I'll sort through them in the next day or two. If I combine a bunch into one file, how big a file can you receive?

LOL No kidding Chris! smile.gif Somebody else should provide some pics other than us!

I know Bob's got a bunch! By the way, thanks Bob for taking all those photos! Can't wait to see them....

"Take me drunk I'm home" LOL!!! Geez, Cory it's either that or you are just thinking way too hard!

Nice job with the HSOforum!

CD, if you ever want a personal HSOforum designed,....oh wait I already did that!

Some how Cory always makes it into a great picture! Thanks Bob!

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 07-01-2003).]

Grabs, Thanks for posting the pictures. Maybe good fortune will turn on W. Battle and we will see some new faces with the big fish of the weekend.

Those pictures look great, thanks Chris and Bob for your efforts.

You're right Chris, we can't forget about good 'ole Dennis! Thanks fishhead!

[This message has been edited by CD (edited 08-05-2003).]

Guys, I'm not sure when I will be able to get the last batch of LETS pics posted. Feel free to e-mail them to me immediately after the W. Battle event. There is a small chance I will be able to get them up on Monday night after our event. I'm moving on Wed and don't know when I will loose my internet access here at home and not sure yet when I will have new access up at the new house. I will be able to get online from work so I'll see what I can do.

So feel free to e-mail them when ever and I will do my best to get them up in a timely matter.