• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ICE WELL

JOHN T jr.

do a search for "ice fishing ice well" on your prefered search engine..

its a big floating mesh bag that dropps down your hole to keep fish alive. Looks like a good idea but i have no experience with them.

Hopefully I'll see you out on crystal again this year.

I have one. Keeps fish fresh instead of just tossing them on the ice and having to try and clean frozen fish. My only complaint is sometimes the backfins on the fish get hung up on the mesh. Overall its a great product, the inventor, Bruce Mosher, is a member of FM and is a frequent contributor on here.

The Ice-Well is a great tool for Ice Fishing and Summer Fishing. In the Summer you can use it on your Chest Waders, Canoe, Dock, Little boats without a live well, Float tubes. It's better than a stringer.

The smaller bag is a 7"diameter opening. If fins seem to be a problem in getting the fish out just cut along the seam on the top of the Ice-Well (vertically) about 3" down. Where the ends of the foam tube join together is a sewn seam. Just cut down from their. Now it will open up better and let the fish out. IT doesn't hurt the bag at all. You still have velcro on the top to close it up if you need to.

After a couple nights of good fishing and the Ice-Well bag needs to be cleaned, I bring it to the local car wash and lay it on the floor and pressure wash it. Works good!

Bruce Mosher

Bruce is and always will be the innovator. I like pretty much everything in his lineup and wish I woulda thought of them earlier.

Get the real thing, superior foam, superior plastic, superior product, made right here in Minnesota.

Go with the real thing and show that you will support your fellow fishermen.

Okay, rant off.