• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Metro LETS Pool 4 Event

Hey Brian at the very least you should come down and say HI any way.Always can use a hand at weigh ins too.You could be the weigh in Official.And waste can write the scores on the leader board while I record them.
I do have a list of cell numbers but I don't know who will be using radios.We will need to decide on a channel that morning.

I'll assume everyone can figure out how to get to red wing........these are the direction off of Everts Resort Web Site....

Everts has bait, and 4 seasons, and rt-sports, and back-channel bait and tackle

From Red Wing: Take Hwy 63 over Mississippi River channel north to Wisconsin. You will pass over two bridges. The first bridge (the larger of the two) crosses the main channel of the river. Turn left immediately after crossing the second and smaller of the two bridges. Mr.Sippi Bar will be on drivers left. Go to stop sign and go left onto County Road K. Go 1 mile to "Everts Resort" sign and turn left and continue down the hill to enter the resort.

Hey!
Anybody gonna be there tomorrow? Aquaman and myself will be there tomorrow morning. Not sure where we are launching. Blue Lund Mr Pike with 115 yamaha and a kicker. We are probably gonna work the Wisc. channel, backwaters, and Pepin. You see us say "Hi". I know what the riverpro looks like so you can't hide Dennis! Later sirs!

mm

I would have done a little pre-fishing myself, but have to pick up my new boat tomorrow. I'll be busy getting the 20 jet mounted and all the goodies in place. I doubt however I'll have it ready for Sunday.
So see you all on Sunday!
Lucky