• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Hello everyone!

You are all invited to stay at our new place for the Bemidji Tourney. There is lots of room for everyone to pitch a tent or bring a camper or whatever. It's only about 5 minutes from the lake!

If you're interested, just let me know!!

------------------
Clueless - -

That sounds great Clueless! We will take you up on your offer.

Capt'nJosh

Ethan are you Nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My nieghbors are still recovering from teh Lets event last summer!!! I just hop I am not the one Abby wants to punch in the kisser, as anyone from the Rush Lake event knows, I could use some work on my boxing technique! (Ask ScottS!) Thankyou for the very generous offer of hosting this group! Your da best! I will be there for sure! Anything you want me to bring? (Rum Punch?)

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Yeah, Ethan, host(s) beware!!!

I just want to thank Cory for that wonderful septic mound in your yard that took care of the business.....just ask Scott about that one!!!

Which direction (N,S,E,W) from the lake is your new place, Ethan?

Cory, you're safe - she would kick my a$$ before yours!

Don't thank me, thank my folks! For some odd reason they are letting me invite you all. (If only they knew what they were getting themselves into!!)
I warned them the group can get a little loud from time to time.

As for the neighbors - I better make some peace offerings early as we wouldn't have even been living there for a week before the Bemidji event!! (I better warn you, there is a day care next door - but at least there won't be any little ears around after dark - I hope)

If anyone gets too out of hand - I will pay off a cab to take you far away... lol

As for what to bring; please bring extension cords for the boats, chairs for around the fire (which I'm not sure where thats going to be yet) and of course rum punch and other various beverages of choice. You know - I never got to try any rum punch last year... I'm going to have to make up for it this year!

I will also arrange for a porta-john to be brought in for the weekend.

CD - the house is on the east side of the lake - it sits up on a hill by the towers overlooking the town and part of the lake.

You all will be on the right side of town to hit Bluewater up before you launch! I believe they are giving a nice discount for the league members during the event.

See everyone soon!!

------------------
Clueless - -

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• That is some great photography!
    • In late summer end of July and August when the water warms and the oxygen drops in the shallows. I have caught Eye's trolling deep diving raps, plugs behind dispy divers for suspended fish over 50-70 feet of water where the bait balls are. So, yes please don't follow us lost crazy people around out there! 🤪  😁
    • They call it 'No Man's Land' because nobody fishes it, unless they are lost, stupid or their locator is in simulation mode. That works for me because that's my comfort zone. Most people wouldn't believe the numbers of trophy fish I have caught in water that's over 50' deep. Recently I was out on a local lake trolling for walleyes in deep water with shallow and medium diving crankbaits, and I noticed 3 other boats that were avoiding the normal structure. Maybe their locators were broken or in demo mode, but for there to be 4 of us driving slowly around the open water, it seemed like more than a coincidence. I boated 4 eyes in 4 hours, with a smaller average size than I was hoping for. I am not looking for lakes, spots or secrets.... I am just curious if anybody else has noticed these 'fools' fishing water too deep for 'normal' fishing. Or maybe you have tried it a time or two, let me know what made you steer your boat away from the shoreline? Did it work out for you?  Is this style of fishing becoming more popular, or am I just paranoid?
    • Don't know yet if there are more.   
    • nope, they just like my bluebird houses! they got evicted again 2 nites ago!!!!!!!!! i learned a long time ago no millet. i only feed sunflower and safflower seed along with thistle!
    • WinnerDinner, what do you fish for there In Ireland?  
    • Well there's that! 👍  
    • Speaking of lures I remembered something... Recently I have been trying to understand how to fish at night, was never really much of a fan before. Don’t overload yourself with tackle when fishing at night. Use a smaller tackle box and make use of two or three separate, small containers for all the necessary items like hooks, weights, small bait etc. Night-fishing success means not using bright lights and being very quiet. I feel in love with my new glow in the dark fishing lure, it is so underrated, there are quite a lot of these glow in the dark lures at places like Amazon and such. According to veteran fly-fishermen trout that are all but impossible to catch during the day will be more likely to hit at night. Why? Because these fish are nocturnal feeders. They venture out from under the logs and out of the deeper holes to feed in the shallows. Of course, when you’re seeking trout or other shallow feeders at night you’ll have to take extra precautions to stay safe. So far I've been doing good with my night fishing adventures.
    • My "BROWNING STRIKE FORCE SUB MICRO" was a dream. It really stands out for its exceptional daylight clarity and amazing battery life. The images this game camera can capture put most 12MP cameras to shame. It also uses power very efficiently, even with heavy use of video – especially if you install a set of lithium batteries.  You can expect several months’ use out of them which is even more impressive when you consider that it runs on six AAs, instead of the more common eight.