• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hello everyone!

You are all invited to stay at our new place for the Bemidji Tourney. There is lots of room for everyone to pitch a tent or bring a camper or whatever. It's only about 5 minutes from the lake!

If you're interested, just let me know!!

------------------
Clueless - -

Ethan are you Nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My nieghbors are still recovering from teh Lets event last summer!!! I just hop I am not the one Abby wants to punch in the kisser, as anyone from the Rush Lake event knows, I could use some work on my boxing technique! (Ask ScottS!) Thankyou for the very generous offer of hosting this group! Your da best! I will be there for sure! Anything you want me to bring? (Rum Punch?)

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Yeah, Ethan, host(s) beware!!!

I just want to thank Cory for that wonderful septic mound in your yard that took care of the business.....just ask Scott about that one!!!

Which direction (N,S,E,W) from the lake is your new place, Ethan?

Cory, you're safe - she would kick my a$$ before yours!

Don't thank me, thank my folks! For some odd reason they are letting me invite you all. (If only they knew what they were getting themselves into!!)
I warned them the group can get a little loud from time to time.

As for the neighbors - I better make some peace offerings early as we wouldn't have even been living there for a week before the Bemidji event!! (I better warn you, there is a day care next door - but at least there won't be any little ears around after dark - I hope)

If anyone gets too out of hand - I will pay off a cab to take you far away... lol

As for what to bring; please bring extension cords for the boats, chairs for around the fire (which I'm not sure where thats going to be yet) and of course rum punch and other various beverages of choice. You know - I never got to try any rum punch last year... I'm going to have to make up for it this year!

I will also arrange for a porta-john to be brought in for the weekend.

CD - the house is on the east side of the lake - it sits up on a hill by the towers overlooking the town and part of the lake.

You all will be on the right side of town to hit Bluewater up before you launch! I believe they are giving a nice discount for the league members during the event.

See everyone soon!!

------------------
Clueless - -