• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS Metro: How many signed up?

Hey Dennis How many teams do you have signed for the LETS Metro League? Names? Just wondering who Doug and I are competing with. By the way sent league fees Sat. you should be getting them soon if not already.

Lucky

Hey Lucky
I am happy that your going to fish with us.Its going to be a great time.You will be the 13th team.Hope your not superstitious. smile.gif
I looked in the mail today and nothing so I am sure it will be here tommorrow.
I still do not know all the FM members screen names yet.Some people put them on the form and some did not.

Here are the ones I do know:
Balsam Lake Bandits, Lunker/partner
Wounded Minnow/partner
Dobber/partner
MisterMom/Aquaman
Team Jighead
Canopy Sam/Dennis Steele
Wastewaterguru/partner
billaa/partner
Team Bite
Team Hogg

With Lucky that leaves two spots left for LETS Metro so get signed up they might get filled this week.
Just contact me if you are interested in fishing with us this summer.Its all about fun!

Dennis,

Paul and I will simply be known as the.....

"Trouble Hooks"

It was a close toss up between that and......

"Me-off"

With that name we'd be sure to win cause no one would want to BEAT "Me-off". grin.gif

If you got room on the roster, I came up with a good name for a team given the multi-species theme of the events..........

"Two sCRAPPIE CATS BASSking in the EYE-jerking SUNNY rays, PERCHspiring to avoid PIKEological addiction."

------------------
I fish.....Therefore I grovel.

Here....Fisheeeeeeee!!

[This message has been edited by wastewaterguru (edited 04-29-2003).]

Thanks Dennis for the reply. Hey Wastewater glad you stuck with "Trouble Hooks". Looking forward to competing in the league, should be fun. As far as 13 it's always been lucky for me.
Lucky