• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks Jim!

I know you put a lot of time & effort into coordinating Trout Day. I feel bad that there weren't too many of us there, but I want you to know that we appreciated your time & effort. We'll look forward to next year's event!

~Gretchen & Spencer smile.gif

You couldn't beat the weather this year! It was nice to meet some new folks as well as the old ones. Forestville State Park is really nice this time of year isn't it?

Just a thought, Maybe we could get a tour of Mystery Cave next year.

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

Belated thanks to Jim for all his work organizing Trout Day!
Thanks also to all of the generous folks who donated all those fantastic door prizes!
Next year hopefully I'll be able to make a weekend of it. It was good to meet some folks, and not too many things in this world beat standing in a river waving a stick!

All,

Your most welcome!!!!

Everyone who attends are the ones who make the day. It's for you and for our resources!

It shows me not only an interest to learn, but a concern for something I want around for my kids!

Let's hope that the 4th Annual becomes a banner year!

Keep the rods bendin'!!!

Jim W