• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
cluelessfisherman

LETS recruiting idea

I just had an idea and I thought I would run it past you LETS State and Metro officers.

How about setting up a chat time, then let everyone know who is possibly interested in fishing this summer to come in and ask questions and just get to know some of the others who joined the league. It could be a good time.
Any thoughts?

When is the deadline anyway?

------------------
Clueless - -

Yea,
Go for it. The deadline will be right up to the event the way things are going. I'm surprised that we are still sitting at 10 teams, kinda blows me away.
The chat should be held on a Wed night, maybe next Wed if it's cool with everyone else.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• That's awesome!  Many congrats to you both. 
    • A cougar absolutely but a puma? That might be a good time to call SSS outfitters.
    • Maybe if no one was looking
    • It hasn’t been a hay day but I’ve managed a limit of ducks each day plus a couple geese today.   Its always impressive coming out and seeing birds literally by the thousands but they aren’t fools!  Plus, anyone who hunts out here knows, you have to work to be rewarded.  Lots of scouting, lots of decoys, and lots of analyzing.  And then, lots of patients can come in handy.   40 yards out here looks 20 in Minnesota.  Its amazing.
    • Whatever it is, it looks to be over 50 and I’d like to see more. 😉😁
    • Day 1. We got back into my favorite spot around 615am...waited on the trail until sun up, plenty of bear sign around we didn’t want to push it. Legal shooting was about 715. Not very many hunters out here this year. One local told us it’s due to the bears...anyways we sat til about 10 then starting moving ridge to ridge. Didn’t see anything. I may have taken a small nap after lunch for a few mins according to my son. Around 1pm we moved to cliff edge where we could see out around 300 yards and sat until dark. About 430pm mulie does moved past us...probably 20 of them. Then all was quiet until 530 when I thought I heard a cow. My son then says ELK!! 3 cows were 40 yards from us but with the timber he couldn’t get a shot off. They then bolted back to where they came from which was a big clearing. Cole looked at me and said can I go look...I said ya... you crest the top and I will call and see if we can get them to stop. He disappeared from sight and i let off a small cow call and the woods erupted with cows making all kinds of noise and half hearted bugle.  I was waiting with anticipation for what comes next. I hear his rifle bark and then a flash of orange on the cliff above me....huge grin and I nailed hear. He waited for about 5 mins never saw the bull come out, there was 30 cows in the field and he got a dandy. Elk down on day 1 of his first elk trip. We gave each other a huge hug and some high fives! Then the work began. Finally made it back to camp around 10pm. We are worn out and ready to get back out in the morning to find that bull! Stay tuned it’s been everything we could ask for and it’s just beginning! 
    • its interesting thats for sure. puma for sure me still thinks. Leaves are about foot and a half would put the head at about 3 feet or so. Me double thinks cougarumamountainlioncatamountpuma ! 
    • Can-ya-mount a panther in Minnesota? 😉
    • be careful Eyeguy!! I would like to ice fish with you a few time this winter.
    • Well, that was pretty pathetic! Regardless of Annexstad’s health status, Morgan has to be the starter next week! Offense looked so much better with him under center. That’s about the only positive thing I have to say.