• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for a LETS League Partner? Meet here.

If anyone is looking for a partner, use this forum to get in touch with each other.

Please leave enough info so that someone can get in contact with you either via e-mail or phone, what ever you prefer.

This is a post from another forum from Flatlander

Anyone interested in a partner without a boat, shoot me an e-mail. Bought a house last Sept., and the wife thinks it more important to put in a new kitchen than buy a boat. I'm readily available for any of the weekends, and I can hold my own for any fish, with the exception of bass. They've never really interested me.

My name is Doug Robinson. I am looking for a partner for the LETS league. I have a 14 ft. Northwoods cosole fishing boat. Boat has a 25 hp merc, Garmin 240 fish finder, minnkota 55lb thrust trolling motor, and livewell. Have been fishing for all species roughly all my life. Consider myself a good solid fisherman. Looking for a partner that is also experienced. I am 34 years old, black, and live in Brooklyn Center. Age and race are open.

I know it is late but I would love the opportunity to fish one or two of these LETS.
I have a 98 Lund prosport/90hp Honda. Not alot of fishing experience, but I did get to fish the RCL in Lake Sharpe this year as a co-angler. Ended 19th overall...Cashed a check!!! Had a great time!
I am from Detroit Lakes.
Also have a 5th wheel that I can pull w/ my boat behind.
[email protected]