• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

LETS Update

Ok all,
Now that the deadline for getting in at Woody's has passed, those of you who still need lodging or are thinking of joining are now on your own to get a place to stay on Rainy. I know Woody still has some spots available, but the price will no longer be the discounted rate he gave us before. There are plently of places to stay in I Falls and there is also free camping on the many island campsites around the lake.

You should also start planning for lodging at the other locales as well. On Winni, We should plan on staying at the same campsite if possible. I will be posting the link to the campsites over in Cut-Foot Souix shortly.
Bemidji has plenty of lodging for all and at West Battle, we'll be invading CD's place.

We still have room now for 6 teams, so if you know anyone who is interested, get em signed up.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Like he said. After opening weekend there may be few fish left.  Here's a little view why! 😉        
    • Welcome to the forums.   There is another company here in Minnesota that gets used a lot called Mattracks that you may want to look up. What size motor do you have? It takes a pretty good size motor to turn these tracks and get any speed out of them.   https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjohMjdlYbjAhWPGM0KHSFVAFoQFjAAegQIBxAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mattracks.co%2F&usg=AOvVaw0l1s0-KJl2XMVmGU069TQt  
    • Upsize to #2 mepps. They cast much farther than the smaller sizes. With that being said, most (if not all) the trout have probably been caught out of the lake. If there is any trout left to be caught, I’d make sure to be there early in the morning as soon as the park opens.
    • So I am new to ATV’s and was doing some research on tracks for ATVs. I live in North Idaho and for winter and spring we have tons of snow and mud to deal with so was thinking tracks might be a good idea. So I found this site helpful https://www.atvtracks.net/track-systems and  local for me but wanted to get others opinions on what they use? I noticed they have two brands one Camso and one Kimpex what do y’all prefer?
    • Yep, it was good again.
    • Do they all have the same issues?  If they do, then probably not the roku, although rebooting them by unplugging the power for a minute or so might be worth a try, if you haven't already done so. 
    • I do not have a Chromecast.  I will try the Comcast fix first then work my way to the hardware.  I have two roku streaming stick + and one roku streaming stick.
    • I have my Garmin Astro 360 that works well enough along with dog tracking.   I have used my smart phone on a large loop walk through private and tax forfeited land.   The accuracy was pretty darn good.   Superimpose over satellite imagery on a generic mapping program and you can see right where you are and set course around areas you want to avoid.   Battery drain is pretty strong.   I also prefer to keep my eyes up and gain sight knowledge of an area so that future use of electronics becomes a back up and not a crutch.
    • Is fishing Cenaiko worth doing in late June and July? I’ve never really trout fished before and I want to give it a try. If it’s worth fishing, how would you fish the lake? I have an ultralight setup with #1 and #0 Mepps spinners but I have a feeling that wouldn’t work well trying to pull Trout out of a lake. Any tips? 
    • This evening I will reset the live trap.   So far my peanut dough blocks from Menards have only been lasting a day or two, thanks to midnight ramblers....   Score so far is two racoons and a possum.   I wonder what morning will bring... if it stops raining.