• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS Update

Ok all,
Now that the deadline for getting in at Woody's has passed, those of you who still need lodging or are thinking of joining are now on your own to get a place to stay on Rainy. I know Woody still has some spots available, but the price will no longer be the discounted rate he gave us before. There are plently of places to stay in I Falls and there is also free camping on the many island campsites around the lake.

You should also start planning for lodging at the other locales as well. On Winni, We should plan on staying at the same campsite if possible. I will be posting the link to the campsites over in Cut-Foot Souix shortly.
Bemidji has plenty of lodging for all and at West Battle, we'll be invading CD's place.

We still have room now for 6 teams, so if you know anyone who is interested, get em signed up.