• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS 2003 team roster

Verbal confirmation-
1) Tom H/Mark W
2) Cory/Paul
3) Grabs/Groloe
4) Team Clueless
5) Capt'n Josh/partner
6) CD/Aaron
7) Bob O/Abby
8) Doug G./Ron T.
9) Team DUTCHBOY
10) Ron B./ Steve H.
11)Lance and Partner
12)???
13)???
14)???
15)???

Four teams to go.....

[This message has been edited by Tom Herman (edited 05-28-2003).]

Would like to enter. Have a 14 year old family friend who loves to fish. Any teen age kids involved in this he can hang out with during the events?
You can call me at 1-877-389-4997 or respond here. thank you!
BRIAN

Brian,
We do not have any teenagers yet, but would love to have some. They are the future of our sport. We're all a bunch of pretty good guys and would be glad to show younger anglers techniques and better ways to catch fish. Send me an email and I'll get you more info.
Hope to see you join,
GG

------------------
>"////=<
Gull Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/gullguide
Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar
Bemidji-Ottertail

Erik and myself would like to officially come out of the closet and verbally confirm our team! We will be team "Cuzz-we-spoon" and we are very excited about the awesome pick of lakes! Andy

hey mgfisherman1984 if you have a boat i will be on your team. I am 18 too but dont have a boat besides at the cabin and no one wants to fish out of a canoe in a tourney and the pontoon doesnt have a trailer

Well, we went from 4 teams to go to 6 teams needed.
I also sent in the Woody's reservations today, only got 11. Hope he's not so [PoorWordUsage]ed that he cancelles us out all-together.
Anyhow, lets see if we can fill this thing up.

hi, im 14 and i live in New Prague mn, i would die to go fishing i love it so much. if i could get some info and stuff like that on this league i might be able to do it. i dont know if you guys would want me but i read the posts talking about how u would like some teenagers. I am playing baseball right now so it might affect some of the tourneys or whatever if i have a weekend game but i would skip the game to go fishing. so just email me with info or post a reply with it. thanks a ton. my email is [email protected]

Yes i got your email and thanks for that. I dont have many more questions but i think my dad might let me do it. Would i have a team to be on or are there enough? thanks again.
walleyemaster12