• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where's Waldow's Pictures?

Tape!

Scotts, sure tried to get video footage of the infamous Pwaldow/Gitupgo at the Rush lake event, but his chances at good footage were shot down....(Or should I say he got his fingers slammed shut in the window!) Ahhh The memory's! This past summer was such a blast I am giggling here in the office remembering some of the stuff from the events this summer!

Why doesn't everyone name there most memorable moment from this summers league???

I could use some more laughs!!!

Cory

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Run punch at 9 AM-That was pretty fun!! I also thought the lakes we fished this year offered excellent fishing. It was a blast fishing all those different lakes. Glad to have you back Cory. Scott

Oh man, where to start...

How about "C'mon brother, work with me here"

Aby wanting to fight someone - not sure which would have been more fun to watch - Aby or Cory...

Then theres the rental boat from hell! Where do I start with that - forgetting to put the plug in before putting it in the water. Coming in from the first day of fishing and looking back to see a gas trail in the water. Luckily Guidemans neighbor knew a thing or two about motors and was able to get us going again for the 2nd day. Then the 2nd day on Vermilion - the gas guage read 3/4, but we ran out of gas, then used up the trolling motor battery getting to the marina and then sitting there for 45 minutes before they opened up, then not being able to start the darn motor for another half hour because we flooded it. By the way, there was only an 11 gallon gas tank on that thing!

My trim going out at Rush...

The evening campfires and listening to team WH*&^...

Chris and Aby alone in the tent...

ScottS waking everyone up with the four wheeler at Rush...

Catching my biggest pike yet and then loosing a gallon of blood because of it...

I can't wait till next year!!!

Clueless - -

[This message has been edited by cluelessfisherman (edited 11-06-2002).]