• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Metro Area League?

Currently there is not a metro league.If there is some interest out there I would be willing to help organize it providing the dates do not coincide with the LETS league dates.
Any one else interested?

I would love to have a metro league, and could probably find another friend or two to participate. Since I'm done with school, and don't have a job for sure at this point, I would be willing to help organize as well. Just let me know.

[email protected]

Good Luck,
Rusty

I think anyone involved with L.E.T.S. would be willing to help.
It would be nice to start another division as long as you keep to the same rules and format that we are currently using to ensure that both leagues are simalar.

------------------
>"////=<
Gull Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/gullguide
Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar
Bemidji-Ottertail

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hi RobertC,
work with GullGuide or Pwaldow and fishhead to get it rolling. I will provide support once the deatils are worked out.

OK we are rolling.
This will be a division of LETS multi species league and we will use the same rules and basic format.
We have a lot of time but we could get started by taking suggestions for lakes to fish.
Things to consider when suggesting a lake would be can we get 15 boats in and out of the launch and is there an area that we can pull boats up and do weigh ins.The lake should also contain all of the species that we will be fishing for,walleye,bass,pike,and panfish.

1. Prior
2. Spring
3. Waconia
4. Minnetonka (but I doubt there are many open tournament dates from the DNR)
5. White Bear
6. Big Marine
7. Mississippi (Pool 2)
8. St. Croix
9. Minnesota River (Fishhead will have to carry a handicap for this one)

What else??????

I'm gonna need a partner..... Anyone interested can post here or email me at [email protected]

------------------
I fish.....Therefore I grovel.

Here....Fisheeeeeeee!!