• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Man! What a blast! I had a great time at every event this year! All of you guys are great! Once again Scott smoked everybody (I was hoping we had a chance because Adam wasn't there!) But, Scott's partner Duckaholic came through in a pinch! (Hey Duck, I am NEVER having one of your Bloody Mary's! I had heartburn all the way home!) Big Thanks goes out to my partner Pwaldow, He Rocks! Talk about a camp cook! I gain wait at everyone of these events! Big Congratulations to Team Notsoclueless Fisherman, once again they brought in impressive bags of fish both days and ended up finishing second overall!
And....Lest not forget Team W#@(#.....What to say! I suggest counseling for both of ya!

Every Tournament was a blast, and anybody thinking about fishing them next year....Do it! What a great bunch of people! Until next year!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Cory said it well, that was a blast! I also want to thank Paul for all his work. Nothing like a big meal after a long day on the water. As always the food was excellent!!

I really enjoyed the season and will miss being able to fish these events next year. The multi-species tournament format is the ultimate learning experience, when it comes to fishing. I encourage everyone who has been thinking about fishing the series next year or who has even considered it, to do it. It is simply a blast! You will meet a lot of great guys and get to spend 2 days fishing on some great MN lakes.

I would imagine the series will be full next year so if you are thinking about fishing it, you may want to get a team together quick. From the way it sounds most of last years teams will be back as well as some of the teams are splitting and making new teams.

Thanks again to all the teams that fished this year. It was a great learning experience for me and I think there are going to be some great teams to compete with next year. Look out for team Clueless, second place overall this season and numerous top 3 finishes!! Well done guys!

Thanks again to everyone that made this series such a fun time, especially team Frantzick/Waldowski or Frandowski or whatever you guys call yourself!!

Scott Steil

It was hard to say goodbye to this summer's events. It was simply a blast and it just got to be more and more fun. I met a lot of GREAT people, GREAT food and learned A LOT about fishing. The people and all the fun truly felt like a "FishingMN Family". I can't wait for next year.

Thanks to all who put in the efforts to make these events possible.

Special thanks to Paul for the excellent food and the hard work he went through to plan, arrange and cook the meals and everything else in between. Great work!

Gosh!!!! I don't know what to say, but thanks. The credit should really go to Gullguide for putting the league together, coming up with all of the rules, etc....

Thanks to Scott for keeping track of all the dough smile.gif

I hope to see all of you guys again next year and I hope to see some of you during the I.C.E Series. grin.gif

Thanks to everyone who participated. I had a BLAST!!!!

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

I too want to say thanks to all who participated. Although I came aboard the league after the Vermillion event, I had a blast at all of the others. What a great group of people. Have made some friendships that will last for years. It's too bad there aren't more this year just to B.S. with everyone. Congrats to Scott, and good luck up at LOW. Hope to see you next year out on some of the other tourney trails. Team Clueless, great job. You always seem to find a good fish or two! Team Wh@*e, what a blast, although I think Dan could use a bit more sleep.

Not sure if BFJ and I will be fishing next year or not, kind of depends on what and where I find work. We are hoping to do the ICE series.

Take care,
Opie

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

My only regret is that I couldn't make it to an event this year. I had chances, but it always seemed to be something.

I'm looking forward to the ICE Series this winter. It was a great time last year and should be even better this year.

Check the details out by
clicking here.

Thanks to everyone from the boyz of Team WH*RE... we had a great time, met some interesting and down right scary people! Hopefully we will be around next year, but there would have to be some changes... but that is for another discussion... And for Cory... WE need help? I don't think I have EVER dressed up as a little princess for anyone!

Kudo's to the camp chef! Awesome rum punch... and even better on the steaks!! It was great putting faces to some of the forum names whom I hadn't met yet. It was also great seeing a few familiar faces from the I.C.E. Series! Thanks to Tom and Paul for putting on such a great event. And I especially want to thank my partner Scott for putting up with me for yet another tournament! I continue to learn each time out with you bud!!

Hope to fish the I.C.E. series again this year. It would be great to see some carryover of people from the summer events. Maybe we could even get the "NotSoClueless" gang up this winter from Nebraska!!

Duck-o-holic

PS-- Paul... I hope that Cory didn't drive home after that Bloody Mary. Scott and I saw a few sections of ditch with some run-over election signs!!! grin.gif