• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone looking for lodging for Big Pine?

hey guys,
I'm still waiting to hear from my partner weather or not he wants to stay in the cabins with us. If he does not, I do not want to have to fork out his share of the rent, so, if anyone is interested in taking my place in the cabin, let me know ASAP. It will cost $100 per team for the whole weekend and you'll have to pay Paul $75 and then pay me $25 since I already put down the deposit.
See ya there!

What time can we check in?

Tom do you need a partner or just not sure about lodging?

Anyone for that matter, my buddy whom I will be fishing with next season, would be very intersted in fishing this event if someone needs a partner, e-mail me if you do and I can hook you up: [email protected]

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 09-03-2002).]

Oh, I forgot to ask where the resort is. I am not staying there but I plan to show up for the festivities Friday night. Has anyone heard from Cory or Paul? I hope they are going to make it. I have a secret sub fishing with me this event. Rumor has it he really like to have a good time. Scott Steil

I think Jungle Shores Resort is on the north end of the lake, just off Co. Road 8. I hope someone else can confirm my memory.

Scott, who's your sub? Oh oh. Where are you staying at? I might have to find a new camping spot! wink.gif LOL

I think I drove by that resort this weekend then. It tried to do some prefishing this weekend but got blown off the lake on Saturday. Wow, was that windy!! I hope it doesn't blow like that this weekend.

My new partner enjoys a cold beverage and really likes to hunt. That should do it! I am pumped already. Scott

Duck and I are staying at my cabin. It sounds like we are going to be the only two there if you are looking for a place to crash. It is about 16 miles to the lake. Scott

Geeze guys start your own thread!!!

Just kidding.

Back to the original topic....does anyone need a place to stay? Getting deperate, might need to bring my wife for a weekend on the lake just so I can justify the cost...lol.

P.S. We are ALL in trouble now that Jonny's gonna be there!!!