• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Houston, we have a problem......

Hey guys - maybe you can help me out a little...

I would like to hit a lake or two on the way back up to Bemidji with my partner from NE. Looking on making a little trip out of it spending a night at each lake.

I would love to hit Mille Lacs, but if the winds blowing - I would like to go elsewhere.

What lakes would you suggest - Whitefish - Gull - Pokegama (Grand Rapids). Pretty much any lake between Rush and Bemidji within a reasonable travel distance. Would like muskie - and needs to have a campground - obvoiusly. Any help would be great.

I leave Friday for a cat and carp fishin expedition back in good ol' Nebraska. So let me know soon!

Se ya all on Rush!!

Clueless - -

Even if the winds are howling, you can still find a spot to fish on Mille Lacs. The muskie are found mainly within 300 yards of shore on the main lake and there are plenty of bays where you can get out of the wind.
Pokegama would be a good choice as would Deer Lake (one where we should hold a tourney).
Good luck man!

Boy Josh!

Paul is not going to like being called the GAF president!! Just so you know we will be out all weekend...and it sounds like the Dynamic Duo of Fishead/Grabs will be up Sunday morning! You remember where I live don't you? If you come up give us a call!

Cory Frantzick
(612)801-0809

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Hey Cory the only way I will be able to recognize your house is if that fleet of snomobiles and atvs are still in the yard. smile.gif
Any way we will give you a call....say 6:00 am,you'll be up won't you? smile.gif

Looks like I'm going to have to miss this tourney. I have a wedding that I thought I would be able to work around with the Clearwater event, but I guess not anymore. Hope you guys have fun and I'll see you on Big Pine.