• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I can't seem to get the past few months posts to load concerning the tourney Headquarters and camping for the next L.E.T.S. tourney. Could someone please let me know where we are planning to stay for the Clearwater tourney so I can make some camping arrangements.

Thanks,
Clueless - -

Did we determine which launch we will use for this event (if there is more than one)?

The DNR HSOforum said there was only one launch, on the far west side....someone told me there is another launch on the lake.

Excuse me if I am just thinking too far (2 weeks) ahead......

Tom, did you fish today? I was there but didn't see you out there.

Access is going to be tough, we arrived to the access across the road from McBride's at 9:00am and it was full! There is another access closer to Hwy 55, but that holds 10 boats maybe max. Access will be tough on Saturday unless we get the boats in early and wait until start,...Sunday shouldn't be too bad. There is a bass tournament the weekend after our event, a lot of the guys that are fishing that tournament plan on being on the lake the weekend we have ours. Could get really crowded out there!

What does everyone else think?

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 07-28-2002).]