• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Official Minnesota.Com Launch Outing on Lake Mille Lacs

Fm.com has booked three launch boats Saturday night September 14th from 7pm to 1am. The cost is $30 per person which includes bait,poles and gratuity. You are welcome to bring your own poles. This trip is open to all FM.com members and family or friends. To book a seat, please send $30 per person in your group to
Derek Johnston
841 West Moore Lake Drive
Fridley Mn, 55432.

Please include your day and night phone number. You will be notified by phone to confirm your reservation once your deposit is recieved.

The boats have been reserved from Pikes Point Lodge (320-692-4322) and St.Albans Bay Resort(800-377-2443) They both offer cabin rental and are close to each other.

These boats will fill fast so you don't want to miss out on this one. It's going to be a great time. See you there.

Any questions please post here or e-mail them to [email protected]

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/
click here

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 07-18-2002).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

There is still room for more to get out on the launch outing.

Special note:
D-man will be providing all the entertainment as well as all the insight you can use on how to catch those big Mille lacs eyes.

SPECIAL NOTE:
Pro Crappie Guide will be giving a special seminar on the special secrets to consistently catch Mille lacs lake slab crappies year round.

As a matter of fact Pro Crappie Guide may take all of us on an excursion to get in on some of these Mille lacs slabs.

We're looking forward to it Pro Crappie Guide.

D-man are you cooking on the launch?

I think Rusty is bringing burgers and my gal is going to make a Taco Salad. We are telling people to bring whatever they want to throw on the grills.Pro Crappie Guide is making East Aitkin County Crappie Chowder
------------------
click here

[This message has been edited by D-man (edited 09-06-2002).]

This is the current list of people who have signed up and the boat they will be on. The following will be on the Pikes Point boat.

• D-man and guest
  • Fishead
  • Dan97 and guest
  • Rusty and guest
  • Vikes 40for60 and two guest's
  • Grabs and guest
  • Pro Crappie Guide and guest
  • Huskminn and guest
  • Dave S and guest
The following will be on the St.Albans boat.
  • Rick
  • Riverdancer and guest
  • Mistermom
  • FishTrap2 and two guest's
  • Dave I
We will ALL meet at PIKES POINT RESORT at 6:30 on Saturday. The St.Albans boat will pick up its people from the Pike's dock. You may want to bring a jacket. If you have any questions or still want to get in on the trip please call 651-271-5459.

------------------
click here

[This message has been edited by D-man (edited 09-10-2002).]

Hey Dman!

Just so ya know Tracy and I will be there tomorrow! Looking forward to meeting ya! Quick question though.....This may sound stupid, but, I have fished Mille Lacs alot, but, I have never been on a launch! What should I bring? My own rods and tackle? Maybe you already adressed this and I missed it so i will look again! Otherwise let me know!
See ya tomorrow!!!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com