• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pictures from Minnewaska

If you would have ever released that can cooler from your tight little fist and the binoculars from your other hand you may have been able to take some pictures! smile.gif

I see how you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spend all of my time slaving over a stove for you and then you accuse me of checking out the babes in the thongs grin.gif

Send me the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has a picture of Andy and Erik spooning in there tent it's worth $500 grin.gif

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

If no one has a picture of it, I'm willing to reinact the picture for $750. But Andy can't know, cause I don't want to split it with him. So we'll have to sneak into his place in Stillwater, push his woman out of the bed and take the picture real fast.

Anyone have a high speed camera and can run the 40 in 4.8 sec?

wink.gif

Evenflow

PS- I'm not worried about Andy catching us, I'm worried about his woman! It might be a rough landing on the hardwood floor for her...

Sure, pick on the fat kid. I thought the picture turned out good! Actually, that fish was only 2 pounds!! grin.gif

CD, If gullguide would have caught a bass that weekend he would have known how big they actually were!! Ouch
LOL,
ScottS

Oh, those bass were tough to get. I'm gonna have to get my hands on that spinnerbait you have that is just so deadly for you guys smile.gif

It was nice that you showed us all your secret lure in the fish's mouth!!! Are you trying to win $100 from the lure company, or what? wink.gif

[This message has been edited by CD (edited 07-26-2002).]

I haven't changed that lure since Vermillion. It just keeps working. That is the same spinner that I caught all the fish on Vermillion with too. Adam was using the same spinner also. The Millenium 3/8 Shad-I am telling you, they work! Thanks for the laugh though!ScottS