• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mn River Cat Gathering 2 weeks

Hey all just a reminder that the MN River Cat Gathering is only two weeks away.It will be held at the park in Carver on saturday July 20 and we will meet a noon for some lunch and chatter.Then that night we will set up a "cat camp" on the river for some all night flathead fishing or as long as you can stand our company.
Directions are as follows
From Hwy 169 in Shakopee go north on county road 41 to west 212 to south county road 40.Turn left at the stop on Broadway and left again on Main over the dike and under the tracks to the catmans gathering we go.
Hope to see lots of guys there!

O.K. I'm ready - I have the date, think I can find the place but what about boats? Should I pull one along or is it bank fishing? If it's an all nighter do we just crash were we fall?

If you can,shoot me some details at [email protected] would appreciate it.

BB-LDF grin.gif
Wisconsin

There is plenty of good fishing from shore but if you have a boat bring it.For the allnighter we will shutlle a few shore bound anglers and we will also have some suggested shore spots for those who would like to head out on their own.

Hey Fishhead....

I just told Cindy about this event and if she's feeling up to it, we'll be there. Probably just a short stay, but she really wants to meet some of the crazys from the FM family.

See ya there, health permitting.

Dan & Cindy

------------------
[email protected]