• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anybody talk to there fur buyers yet??

Yotes, if you can find a buyer to buy them, take it. You looking at $3-$8 put up. Lots of buyers not buying coyotes this year.

Rats I heard might hold from last year prices of $4-$6 put up

Mink, I dont know what the prices were last year, but are suppose to be down

Its going to be tough at best. I checked on the NAFA HSOforum. I would be happy with $10 for a big put up coon, coyotes, fox, almost worthless. Rats decent 2-4 and otters 20-30 and beaver are supposed to be bad. Have 75 at the auction in Canada hope things turn around.

I'm not even gonna talk with my buyer til I bring fur in. I am just doing my thing. It's going to take 20 coon a day just to pay for the gas. I will be letting the runts go figuring I won't sell them anyway. If your trapping for the money stay home. Now if you plan to trap in yrs to comeyou better get out there and keep the population thinned on your lines to keep over population and disease from damaging future fur crops.

(top dollar coyotes).

They make those models in the first half of Oct??

Hopefully you'll get something for them. They put up, green or carcass? If you do $15 across the board green that would be fantastic for western yotes. I have a feeling most MN carcass yotes will be unbought/$5 this winter.

Alot of buyers that want to tan coyotes want Late Oct coyotes, due to the fact there are usually no flaws in the fur yet. They might not be 100% prime, but the fur is almost flawless.

He picked out my top 8 out of the 26, and gave me $5 for them. He said on an average year I would of got $20-$25 across the board for those coyotes. They were not put up. He said he doesnt have anyone looking to buy from him, thats why he only picked out the top of top in the bunch. He also said, hes not buying MN coyotes or any coyotes that have any sorts of flaws in the fur, and only buying good coyotes. I then asked him about coon, and he told me the coon market is going to be worse than the coyote market this season. Take it for its worth!