• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

L.E.T.S. Saturday Night Feedbag

For all who have signed up, or are thinking of signing up for this Tourney series. Here is the Saturday night menu for all of the events.

Lake Vermilion 6/1-6/2
Menu: Louisiana Style Shrimp Boil
Featuring: Shrimp, Ham, Andoullie Sausage, potatoes, corn on the cob.

Lake Minnewaska 7/13-7/14
Menu: Chicken Sandwiches – Marinated Chicken breast, topped with swiss cheese and your choice of honey mustard or mayo.
Chili
Potato Salad

Clearwater Lake 8/10-8/11
Menu: Chicken and Beef fajitas
Fixings - Shredded lettuce, sour cream, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, onions and bell peppers.
Mexican Rice

Big Pine 9/7-9/8
Menu: Filet
Fried potatoes
Corn on the cob

Now I'm drooling after reading that post! Paul, if you are cooking these meals, oh are we in for a treat. The best darn meal I had was yours at the Leech Tourney. Wow, what a feast!!

Well guys, we are really going to be in for a treat this summer! I had the opportunity to sample some of Paul's cooking this weekend, I have never had a better meal icefishing! I can't wait to try some of the other items on the menu!

Grab your bibs boys and grab them now because here comes the drool!

P.S. Thanks again Paul for the great meal!

Grabs,

Thanks for the accolades. Your hospitality was much appreciated. Nice house by the way.
One of these days might have to add a toy like that to my collection grin.gif

Paul