• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The official L.E.T.S. I wanna get a team going page

Hey

Sounds like I MIGHT need a sub for the Clearwater event. If anyone is possibly interested and available, let me know. August 10-11.

I have a few people waiting to give me an answer but thought I would see who is available if these people cannot commit.

Hey Hammer put me on your list - Other teams too! My boat or yours.

I fish Clearwater quite often and can always put fish in the boat -- All species. I am trying to make it up to Guideman's place on June 1st -- to meet everyone and enjoy a day on the Big V. Can't commit to all 4 weekends, but I would be open for August 10-11.

E-mail "[email protected]" Live in the north metro area.

BFJ, nice to see you made it on here!

Take a look a few posts back,, MWCHIEFS has posted looking for a partner, maybe you two can hook up.

This is what he wrote:
Still available for all of the events. [email protected]
Mark

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 04-23-2002).]

Here is a list of those looking for partners-

MWChiefs - [email protected]
Fish-n-freak - [email protected]
BFJ- [email protected]
Chris Chiakia- email me and I will get you his #. He fished with us last year but needs a partner.

ALL registrations MUST be in by May 17th. There seems to be enough of you out there to make up at least 2 more teams. If you have any doubts about this, believe me, and everyone else, this is really a lot of fun, no pressure and very informative. If you have ever considerd testing out the tournement waters, here's your chance!

See ya on the Big V

------------------
>"////=<
Gull Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/gullguide
Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar
Bemidji-Ottertail