• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Kris Haley

winter is coming.......

hello girls...i havent posted for awhile, i dont have internet at work and when i get home i have kids to attend too...where did the summer go...we fished our last tournament of the season this last weekend. didnt have the best of luck , oh well..i'm kind of sad its over for the year but also a little releived. this morning i woke up to a 1/2 inch of frost on my windshield....i had to wait in my durango for a few minutes as the window defrosted and i said hello to fall/winter... so how has everyone been, hope you all had a good summer, short as it was. later....kris

Hi Kris: Don't want to talk about it! I hate cold weather and my husband says I have been complaining since the first of August about how cold it is - again!

------------------
Phyl

Now Now girls you could live in Florida and be looking at where your house used frown.gif to be! Cool weather means NO grin.gif MOSQUITOES but rolleyes.gif Asian beetles and the flies looking for a winter home shocked.gif

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/