• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hello

Got out fishing a few times over the weekend. The bite was slow, but we did manage to catch a few. I caught a 3lb Northren which was kind of fun. Also caught a 3/4 lb Crappie, but only one. I also picked up a few White Bass and one small Walleye. This year has seemed so different from other years. I don't know if its the weather or what. I hope the Fall bite is a good one. Fall fishing has always seemed to be the best. Okay I shared now lets hear what else has been caught latly.
Happy Fishing <><Mary><>

HI Hawkeye,

No we are staying home this weekend. We will be back up on the 3rd of Sept. I'm hoping to spend most of Sept up there. I seen a few nice Walleyes come in last weekend. I'm hoping to catch a few of them.

If you get over that way check and see if we are there and come say HI.

<><Mary><>