• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Welcome Kris Hailey

I was just looking around in here when I noticed your name up as moderater. I'm not sure how long its been there and so sorry for the late Welcome.

Please come introduce yourself to us. Or have I missed that also?

<><Mary><>

[This message has been edited by Maryjl (edited 07-07-2004).]

I'll let her know. She doesn't have internet at work anymore so she's been a little quiet. Check out the hot bites video "walleyes and plastics winnie walleye bite" That's her in the starring role!!

Hi Mary...thank you for the welcome...I have been depressed latley because i dont have internet at work anymore, (bummer) so i have to go on and check things out when i get home from work..

Kris

HI Chris & Kris,

I'm still waiting for the vidio to load. I have the slow hook up. The last time I did this was when I was trying to listen to Daves radio show and forgot all about it until all of a sudden there was a voice coming from my computer and I almost jumped out of my computer chair. LOL!

We haven't gotten out fishing as much this year. We had high water due to all the rain and had to take our boat out. Last weekend Guy finally got our dock and lift back to normal and the boat back on the lift.

We went out a little while on the 4th but that was a mistake. To much boat traffic to fish. I'm hoping this weekend we will finally get out and do some serious fishing and hopefully catching.

I know what its like being with out a computer. I spend a lot of time in the summer up at our camper and needless to say don't have a computer there. When I'm there I don't really miss it to much.

Take Care <><Mary><>

Hey welcome Kris; I too did not see your name up there until I just checked in. We have not gone fishing yet, but did get the boat in the water on Sunday for swimming with the grandkids. Our weather has been the worst ever. I ran into a couple at the dock that was out for the first time last weekend - at least it was our second. grin.gif

Anyway, glad to see a new name up on the board. We need all the help we can get around here.

------------------
Phyl