• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
big fishes

bragging board

Hello ladies I say we start a bragging board by posting some pictures of our boastable fish

I think this would be a great idea. However, since we have not been out yet we don't have much to take pictures of. grin.gif

------------------
Phyl

That would be a good idea, but so far I haven't figured out how to post pictures on here. I don't know why it has to be so hard. Maybe we should start an MSN group for the pictures?
<><Mary><>

Hi ladies. My wife got into fishing the other day from the dock. She thought she was quite the fisherwoman. Her sunglasses must have been polarized a little because she could see the sunnies in the water. Only problem is I had to bait and take fish off her hook until this past weekend I saw her picking up worms from where she was digging hostas(with a rubber glove). These were her first fish to ever catch except for salmon on a chartered fishing trip that I drug her along with.
I probly shouldn't be posting here but enjoyed mwatching my wife have a good time so had to tell you ladies about it.

Thanks wriggs for sharing that story with us. Thats great! Your wife has the bug now. There will be No stopping her now. You watch it won't be long before she will be picking up them worms without gloves and taking off her own fish. Feel free to post here any time you like. Better yet have your wife join and post here also.

Happy Fishing <><Mary><>

Wriggs,

It took me a while too. The hardest thing for me what taking the fish off...I used to refuse to do it, but now don't even hesitate. Just recently, I've started to get comfortable baiting my own hook also...except for leeches. I haven't attempted them yet. It may take a while, but like Mary said she has the bug...won't take long and she'll be doing it all on her own. smile.gif Thanks for visiting us here at Gals Luv 2 Fish. Send your Gal our way...we'd love to hear from her! Happy fishing!

<MattsGal><<

[This message has been edited by MattsGal (edited 06-29-2004).]