• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How was the weekend?

Hi Ladies...

How did the weekend go? Hope you all had a great time away!! I enjoyed making a little money I guess :S

Have a great Memorial Day remembering those who served.

Happy Fishing!

<MattsGal><<

Wet - Very Wet!!!!!

We got the grass mowed (which needs to be done again today and it is too wet) some trees trimmed in-between showers. Monday we got sick of watching it rain and went up to Mayville to look at an orphaned colt that some people are taking care of.

We did not even go get the boat out of storage because the forecast is not looking good. Oh well, nothing like a quiet weekend!

------------------
Phyl

Hello Everyone,

Our weekend was wet off and on in our nick of the woods. My other half had to work all weekend . since he has a tourney this weekend. But he got off work way early on Monday so we went fishing. Caught around 30+ sunnies some with size. crappies, a few northerns but the day was made when our 3 year-old caught a 3.5 lm bass.Got pics of the momment also. But as usual dang other half caught the big ones, one of these days he's going down. Well hope everyone else had a great weekend other then the rain. Take it easy and care. Steph

Musky Fishing is da bomb