• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Southern Mn Leading Edge Tournement Series

Hey everyone interested in fishing this league. Catch'n has posted the info in the LETS and FM Gatherings forum. Under Southern MN. LETS. This promises to be a fun league with 4 events scheduled from June thru Sept. We already have a sponser in Catch'n tackle so besides the payouts there will be additional prizes. Thanks Dave! For more info on this league check out the LETS and FM forum or email me at [email protected]. This promises to be a fun league, so come on and sign up and see what all the talk is about.

Ladies this is a good opportunity to show the guys that the ladies are as good or better than them! smile.gif I wanted to post this here to give you gals an opportunity to see it and respond. These leagues aren't just for the guys. I know the ladies did very well in the Ice Series. So if your interested sign up and have some fun! This league is multi-species so anyone can win one of these events. I've seen where a limit of crappies and sunnies has won. Hope to see some of you sign up. smile.gif
------------------
Good Luck & Good Fishing. Lucky