• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Staying Warm?

Hope you are all staying warm and active. We just returned from riding horses for two weeks in AZ. Can not say that I am happy to be back. We loved riding down in Cave Creek. So, if anyone has a job for me in Cave Creek, AZ I am ready!!!!!

------------------
Phyl

Hi Phyl, Sounds like you had a great time. Winter is starting to drag. In the last 2 weeks we have gotten a lot of snow. I was beginning to wonder if we were going to get any all winter. I just keep thinking that it will help the lakes and the rivers.

Hubby took our boat to get its yearly tune up and some work done that we needed yesterday. It was a funny site seeing our boat going down the road with over a foot of snow on the ground. He wan't to beat the Spring rush I guess. LOL!

I'm hoping for an early Spring this year, but I hope for that every year.
<><Mary><>