• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The new person on here !

Hello everyone,
I thought I would write a note to say Hi to all the gals on here that fish. I am one of those gals.... I normally don't post anything as I really never know what to write. But I hope I can meet some of you all at the meeting's for family night. Well take care,
Nancy ,
[email protected]

HI Nancy,Welcome aboard its great to have you here. Yes sadly I missed the first family night meeting some stuff came up. Plans are to go to the next one. If nothing comes up again. Please tell us more about your embroidery. I seen the hats that you do they look great, but it sure would be nice to see something for just woman. I bought an embroidered tee shirt a couple years ago that says fishing grandma on it. I also have a sweatshirt and a long sleeve shirt that says Lady Angler. Its just hard to find stuff for lady's out there. I'd like to have something with the fm logo on it, but everything is so manly. We need to come up with something for the Lady FMers. Its so great to hear from you. Where do you do most of your fishing? Mine is mostly done on Lake Tetonka by Waterville.
<><Mary><>

Hello,
Oh I have not forgot about the woman !!!! As I love to fish and hunt also.. I do have womans clothing although it is not on the site yet because it is still being built. But if you would like something, Please do no hesitate to ask. I will do my best to find it for you. And we go up North mostly, Little Bass lake, 11th crow wing, (5th,6th,7th,8th) Not too much on Leech Lake , Howard lake.. Etc... Anyways thank you for responding, I really appreaciate it.
Nancy
[email protected]

Welcome Nancy!

I tell ya galls, if ya are stumped on a special "Guys" gift for that special Duffus in your life, give Nancy a call. She can make that special personalized item for that picky sportsman/sportswoman in the family.

Nancy has done some gear for me and other corporate clients and the stuff is top notch all the way. You can check out the new Ice-Leaders hats and get an idea of the quality and craftswomanship.

Again, Welcome Nancy!

------------------
Ed Carlson

Backwater Guiding
"ED on the RED"
[email protected]
701-281-2300
><,sUMo,>

Hello,
Yes we actually do everything you can think of. What would you like? Just email me and we can discuss it. We even put names on dog and cat collars.... So as long as it's not glass, metal, or steel we can Embroiderer it !!
Have a wonderful night and I hope to meet you all someday,as us woamn need to stick together.. Ha Ha!!!! Just kidding Ed !!!!!
See Ya,Talk to ya all soon
Nancy,
EBD
www.fmLogo.com

I am looking for some caps with a really good pleasure horse on them and some writing. I will email you when I figure out what I want.

As for Ed - he is always welcome. We just consider him one of the gals! grin.gif

------------------
Phyl

Yup..I like to keep in touch with the feminine side of the outdoors. The more feminine the other side be da better Eh!

LOL!

wink.gif

OK..OK, I'm skat'n on this ice again...I better behave before Rick puts that shock color back on me again and ZAPS me for being a bad boy.

grin.gif

Ed, I can just see ya running full steam up the Red in your new pink river pro and a bucket of girl frogs! ivn.gif

Nancy, Great job on the Belle Plaine Catfish League shirts!...Can't wait to get it all slimey!

WET NETS!

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......