• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Born2Fish

Alphabet Band Name Game

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• That's one of the main reason I run a Vexilar. I don't want to be the jerk that interferes with everyone else......
    • Was in Grand Marais for 6 days. Didn’t see one single grouse! Of course, it rained and snowed every day. So it was less than ideal conditions.
    • I've been shooting federal premium trophy copper in my .270 for the past few years.   I switched after the blue box federals didn't pass through a 3.5 year old buck at about 60 yards or so. I found the round just under the hide on the far side and only recovered the buck because I smelled him while doing a grid search. I've shot several deer with them and I have no complaints.  An added bonus is they shoot just like the blue box ones do in my rifle.  
    • Britt: Do you know where to view the Ruffed Grouse Society Invitational Hunt in Grand Rapids MN annual harvest statistics by year? Thanks.
    • Watch their interference disappear when you shut your marcum off 🤨
    • Rick was going to start that topic right after this one slowed down! 😅
    • Don't be fooled by stainless cables. Take proper care of them and change them every few years.Do your pivots every couple years too.
    • Might as well get augers in on this too!
    • Just counted 14 of them under and on my feeder. Cardinals, Nuthatches, Juncos, and asst sparrows came in and they chased them all away. It's like one stands guard and chase everything off. Sorry guys, time has come to start thinning the blue rats out! 
    • Fishing_Novice 6th win with 302 2--BlackLundProV              239 3--Juneau4                          229 4--huckfin                            202 5--icefshinnut                     195 6--Rip_Some_Lip                194 7--mnwildman                     193 8--rl_sd                                  191 _________________________________________ Season Total 1--Fishing_Novice               8709 2--Juneau4                           8419 3--BlackLundProV               8382 4--huckfin                             8288 5--icefishinnut                     8204 6--Rip_Some_Lip                8084 7--mnwildman                    8045 8--rl_sd                                7375 9--Swiveldigger                  7096