• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Thank You Del. Are you going to be in Minnesota this weekend for opener? We will be up in Waterville. I don't know how much time we will be out on the Lake just depends on the weather. Right now it doesn't sound so good, but they have been wrong before. I like the excitment that comes with opener. You'd think it was New Years Eve the way they wait around for midnight to come so they can hit the lake. That is if they haven't passed out yet.LOL! I'll wait until Saturday morning to go out if the weather permits it. <><Mary><>

think the weather will keep me off a local lake here. i haven't gotten to minn. for opener for years. wish i could! my son is playing a golf invitational sat in waterloo , so need to be there for that. the team is working thier way to a third staight class 1 A title sooooo! you gals be carefull! del