• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New goose call?

I have a tim grounds real thang which is an acrylic call that i would be willing to part with. Great call, just was an impulse buy and dont really need another goose call. If your interested i would sell it for $85 shipped/or picked up either way.

I have the same call and love it...definitely a deal worth making if you're looking for a serious call!

Quack Addict-Do you have any of your calls down here in the metro so I can fire one up? I've always been a Foiles guy but, but I'd be more than happy to support a MN company. My clients are always asking me about calls and callings, if I know the product is good I'd be more than happy to start giving you a solid recommendation.

The SMH is a good, easy to use call. If you want a cheaper call, the Grounds Poly SM is real good too for about $60. Then for real cheap, a lot of people learn on the Buck Gardner Canada Hammer for about $15.

Death Row Calls seem to be the new upcoming call company though. I've never gotten the chance to blow one but it seems like A LOT of people really like them and recommend them.

Quack Addict-Do you have any of your calls down here in the metro so I can fire one up? I've always been a Foiles guy but, but I'd be more than happy to support a MN company. My clients are always asking me about calls and callings, if I know the product is good I'd be more than happy to start giving you a solid recommendation.

To answer your question, I know Krueger Farms carrys them but not sure if they have a shop where you can try out a call. Other than that I don't know much. More of an online store, fairs/sport shows where you can check them out.

If you are interested in trying out a call, I have a Life Sentence, Short Drop and Inmate that does not have the Broke In Guts (BIGs) that you could try out and maybe borrow a Inmate w/ BIGs from Cory for you to try out as well. I do not come through the cities as much but when I do I will let you know. You could give Cory a call as well and talk over things with him, he'll be glady to help you out!