• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
WallyGader

Power Box

I cant find the thread on this but someone had made a box for a couple vex battery's and had some outlets on it like a cig. lighter. Just lookin for some ideas if anyone knows of it. Thanks.

thats a darned great idea. I have been lugging a spare lawn tractor battery around in the bottom of my bucket. Im sure I have everything but the 12V power plugs floating around the garage.

I would also be tempted to put two terminals on the outside to make it easier to plug the charger to it once you got home.

If you are using low amp draw L*E*D lighting and a Vexilar...I recommend a simple $8 power upgrade...add a Marine grade 12 V power receptacle to the top of the Pro Pac and wire it in.

I use this system and can easily run lights and my Vexilar for a full night or more between charges. But as a practice I recommend charging after each use.

53977.jpgcigarette-power-lead.gif

Just add the 12 V female marine receiver and add a male end to your lights.

Also comes in handy to charge cell phones or power GPS's in the field.