• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sure Has Been Quite Here

Well Whats Up? Sure has been quite here. How about you Ice Fishing Lady's you been out catching any thing? I've noticed my thoughts have been leaning more towards fishing latly so it must be getting closer to that time of the year. I've been thinking about all the stuff I should be getting done around the house cause when warmer weather comes I'll want to be spending a lot more time up at the Lake. Getting all my yearly Doctering done so I don't have to mess with that come summer. Was a good thing to cause I ending up having surgery last week. I wouldn't have wanted to do that come summer. It was not a big deal in and out same day. I thought it was a hernia, but was just a fatty mase LOL. I wish I would have planed that better I could have kept that surgeon busy all day. LOL. Oh well i guess I'll have to loose the rest of it the hard way.
Come on now I know your out there lets hear what you have been up to.
<><Mary><>

Hey Mary I am like you. Trying to get the husband to get the stuff done around here that needs done before he goes back to work. Believe me that is a full time job - we are still working on the stuff he was suppose to do last year! grin.gif

Other than that it is just too cold here to even think about anything else but staying warm. BUT I did see that the first sports show is coming to town so that should give us a good break.

I have a friend that wants me to build him a web site so that should keep me busy for awhile and then I can think about fishing on a nice warm lake on a nice hot day with nice warm water and I am not wrapped up in three layers of clothes!

------------------
Phyl

you gals take care of yourselves !! Mary you be careful ! you don't want any surgery during the summer !! ( i found that out last year !) spending time getting ready to make our yearly order to bass pro, and cabels, and one other place. wish we could find everything at one place! to all the gals ! stay warm and think warm thoughts ! del

Yeah, not much goin' on on this forum. No little yellow light bulb...'til today.

We're moving this winter, so I packed up all the fishin' gear (sob) after making some spinners. I try to do other stuff during hardwater time, but the obsession just keeps creeping in. Daydreams of that perfect cast & pickup on the fall by a big bass. Trying to remember the sound of my drag screaming under a Northern who thinks it just got an easy meal, my son's bland and always understated "I think I have a fish" and the rod-bending that follows.
Until then, though, I'll keep throwing my .02 over in "Political Power" 'cause like every other fisherperson - I like a good tussle. grin.gif

------------------
< )/////><{
RobertC

[This message has been edited by RobertC (edited 01-22-2003).]

Its the end of January and I think winter has finally come with the cold weather. No snow yet to speak of. That is our next door neighbors fault they bought 2 new snow moblies last fall. LOL I hope we don't get any snow now. It can rain this spring to make up for the lost moisture.

So Phyl you know how to build web sites. I've been thinking about that a lot latly. I'd like to have one to sell my crafts on. I'm just not sure where to get them at and how. I was looking at a place last night that cost around $10.00 a month. Geocities or some thing like that it was called.

Del, We haven't got the Bass Pro spring catolog yet. We got Cabela's. Oh yes we have been drolling over it.

Oh Robert, You would have to mention the feeling of that big fish bitting at the end of your line. Oh how I miss that even a small fish.

I know there is more of you out there reading this. Lets hear from you now.

<><Mary><>

Hey Mary - you should try it - it is definitely a learning process building a web site. My son-in-law told me to use icdsoft.com and there is another one that would be really easy itsmysite.com. So go for it! Heck what else is there to do when it is 25 below?

------------------
Phyl

Hi all,

Yep, we are definately out here. Cowering from the recent chilly weather. Hiding and keeping warm where and when ever we can. I wish it was 75 and the lakes were open....ahhhhhhh Can't wait. Get out there and search for the elusive bucketmouth. Well have fun all spring is right around the corner...

Happy Fishing smile.gif
chev

Thanks Phly, I checked them out and mysite.com is even free. I just might mess around with it this weekend. Looks pretty easy. How do you get it out there for people to see after you get it done?
<><Mary><>

Best thing to do is links to other sites, free classifieds on other sites, and submitting to the search engines. Then word of mouth, add to bottom of your email, posters whatever will work. Remember, the more links you have the better chance the search engines will pick you up.

------------------
Phyl