• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Coin Flips are dead!

PierBridge

Congrats to MLB for changing the coin flip rule that cost the Twins the division title last year. I know it's older news but I wanted to bring it up again in-case anybody was wondering or missed it earlier!

I know it's a year late but at least from here on out no team will be screwed when it comes to winning the division fairly like the Twins were last year!

Tie breakers are in coin flips are DEAD!

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=...sp&c_id=mlb

Bench? I could swear he pitched today and got the win. Maybe I was watching another Jake Peavey. Who knows.

And dude, why would the coin flip get ME going? We were the ones who WON the flip and WON the game and WON the DIVISION. Twinks fans should be the ones that get going. We got ours, you gonna get yours? And say good bye to the biggest home field advantage in all of baseball. Did you realize that during the two World Series that the Twinks won (of course my beloved Pale Hose have THREE) that the Twinks did not win ONE away game? That about says it all. You had better make the playoffs this year cause I got a feeling come next year you will be a very average team.....AT BEST!

Bench? I could swear he pitched today and got the win. Maybe I was watching another Jake Peavey. Who knows.

And dude, why would the coin flip get ME going? We were the ones who WON the flip and WON the game and WON the DIVISION. Twinks fans should be the ones that get going. We got ours, you gonna get yours? And say good bye to the biggest home field advantage in all of baseball. Did you realize that during the two World Series that the Twinks won (of course my beloved Pale Hose have THREE) that the Twinks did not win ONE away game? That about says it all. You had better make the playoffs this year cause I got a feeling come next year you will be a very average team.....AT BEST!

That is all we are this year, and last year, and the year before. But we have beat the White Sox most of them years!

It would be for a tie breaker game only, we would need to finish tied with Detroit, and need to play a tie breaker game like last year in Chicago. Chances are slim it would happen, it is just the media getting ahead of itself, and wanting something to talk about.

I think they would have to compromise something, because the NFL doesn't want to lose the Monday night game in MN with Favre.

Also I have tickets to both the Packers/Vikings games, and I wont be able to go Monday night to GB on the 5th, so it wont work wink