• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New here

Hello. I came to this site on a recomendation of a friend. Just thought I would say hello to the other gals that enjoy fishing like I do.
MaryBeth

WELCOME MARY BETH,
I love fishing also. Well in the warmer weather that is. Do you ice fish? Thats one thing I haven't done yet. I like to catch all kinds of fish, but I'd have to say my favorites are Crappie and Bluegill. What are yours? Come back often the more the merrier.
<><Mary><>

Hey MaryBeth - Welcome! I am like Mary, I want to fish in the sun in the summer. So right now I am just waiting for summer to get here. Hope you enjoy our site, we are always glad to see new faces. We just can't keep talking to the same people all the time - especially in the winter when we don't fish! grin.gif

------------------
Phyl

Welcome Char, Wow Char you like the big ones. What is the biggest you have caught so far? A couple of years ago I caught a big Northren on an ulta light pole when I was fishing for Crappie that was a lot of fun. Another time I had one right up to the boat and hubby was going to net it but it bit my line off before he got it, but we got to see it first. The funny part is on my next cast out I thought I had another bite and was fighting that fish with all my heart. I'd pull it up a little bit and it would go right back down to the bottom, Finally my pole broke right in half and the line broke. When we went to leave my hubby was pulling up the anchor and sure enough there was my line and jig stuck in the anchor rope. LOL Oh well I gave that anchor a good fight.
<><Mary><>