• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
the squirrel

Asian Beetles are back

Ok I know there was a thread this spring about how to prevent these from getting in the house. I know the cheap way is dawn soap & water but that only seems to kill the ones that it comes in contact with and then there back again in a few hours. What product is out there that I can apply now to prevent them from making my house there house??

I've had good success with Ortho Home Defense Max. It also works good for spiders,ants..ect.

BUG MAXX 365! That is what it used to be called...Picked up a new bottle yesterday- now it is just BUG MAXX. Local HH store had it. The stuff worked on my house for 2 years! Might work this year too, but I am going to add some new anyways.

The lady at the checkout said she has gotten the stuff in her eyes and mouth (not sure how she sprays, but whatever!) and it doesn't hurt. No residue on the house, no discoloring or anything.

All I know is it does a number on the asain beetles and box elder bugs.

+2 on BUGMAX. controlled my boxelder bugs, and asian beetles. I just resprayed the house last night, and noticed dead bugs inside and out this morning.