• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Scouting cam problems

Panfish Killer

I have a cuddeback elite, bought for my wife for christmas. We had it out in Jan and Feb, them we brought it in. Worked great and had awesome pics. We put out about a month ago and it only takes black pictures, no images. Only had five pics over a month where I know it should have had well over 100. Is their warrenty? We don't have a reciept or the packaging. Bought from Mills Fleet. Are we doing somthing wrong or is their somthing we could do. I thought cuddyback was the best. Would never buy another if that is all the longer they last!

I would think Cuddeback would repair/replace it if its not even a year old, maybe try giving them a call and tell them whats up. I would say your not doing anything wrong it sounds like a camera malunction to me. As far as Cuddes being the best I dont think I would ever buy one after hearing all the problems people have with them, just my 2 cents.

I have the same problem with one of my three Cuddebacks. One of them is onlt three months old. Also did not save the reciept or the packaging, called the help line (good luck getting through) one big tip for you when it asks you two select a call area go to the sales dept. funny how they haveanswered every time. The support line NEVER picks up and you will not get a call for many days if you leave a message. Anyways, they told me that there was nothing they could do for me unless I wanted to send in $75.00 plus $10.oo S&H. to have them look at my brand new camera. I will admit I got a little upset with this answer. Bottom line, I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT FROM THEM!!!

Camera still does not work!!!

did you buy it with a credit card, maybe the store could reprint you a receipt.

i think they have a one year warranty, but you'll need proof of purchase or if you happened to send in the product registration card that usually comes with it, that should work as your proof of purchase.